Update from the Committee
With Covid-19 figures so high, it was inevitable that we were going to have another National Lockdown. Whilst the present situation is due to last until Mid February, it is unlikely that any decision regarding which tier we go into will be in effect before March AT THE EARLIEST.
Rest assured that Ray is maintaining the club ready to re-open, we are continuing to furlough the staff and the club is still financially sound at present.
Our primary aim remains to open again at the earliest SAFE opportunity.
Adrian Ryan Chairman
John Coleman Club Secretary
Prentice Templeton Club Treasurer
Mark Burgess Social Secretary